General Area in Somerville : Advice

change location

cancel or


Andrew Adams, Real Estate Pro in 01915
Andrew Adams answered:
Do you need to hire a land surveyor as well as an architect while converting a 3 family house into 3 condos ?

It will depend on what the town requires they may require a plot plan to change the zoning.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 7, 2015 General Area in 02143
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Somerville > General Area in Somerville
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer