Home Buying in Shawnee : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Shelley Trost, Real Estate Pro in Lenexa, KS
Shelley Trost answered:
I am trying to buy a house for my retired payment, can it be a conventional mortgage with her as the resident and me as responsible for the mortgage?
I assume that you meant 'my retired parent'? If so you have the option of either a conventional loan or a FHA loan. You will want to speak to a reputable lender to determine ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 29, 2011 Home Buying in Shawnee
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Johnson County > Shawnee > Home Buying in Shawnee
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer