Home Insurance in Santa Clara : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terri Vellios, Real Estate Pro in Campbell, CA
Terri Vellios answered:
Purchased townhouse IN '84 and have typical HOA policy as well as personal inside policy. Complex is 3 separate units. (4-4-2)
What is your question? You should have rules and HOA fees for shared walls and common areas. If the HOA is asking for insurance change I recommend you discuss this with your insuranc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013 Home Insurance in 95050
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > Santa Clara > Home Insurance in Santa Clara
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer