How To... in San Anselmo : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Claudia Mull…, Real Estate Pro in
Claudia Muller Gravelle answered:
My friend's husband is hiding financial info from her. How can she research mortgages on their 2 properties in California?
She should run a credit report on she and her husband.
And she may go to the county recorder's office and do a search on her properties.
A title company or her favorite real esta ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 17, 2011 How To... in San Anselmo
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Marin County > San Anselmo > How To... in San Anselmo
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer