Remodel & Renovate in Salisbury : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler answered:
I live in Massachusetts and own a legal two family home. I am renting the two upstairs units, but here is a

The best source for accurate information for you question is to talk with someone in your zoning department. Additionally, if you obtain favorable information....get it in ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 15, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in 01952
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Essex County > Salisbury > Remodel & Renovate in Salisbury
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer