Home Selling in Salisbury : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Peter Mlaguzi, Real Estate Pro in Boston, MA
Peter Mlaguzi answered:
My brother and I share a house and we are both looking to sell. When we move, he wants to move without his ex-girlfriend.?

How are you? My first recommendation towards your question would be to consult a real estate attorney. Pending on specifics of your circumstance and tenants rights in your ar ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013 Home Selling in 01952
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Essex County > Salisbury > Home Selling in Salisbury
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer