How To... in Sacramento : Advice

change location

cancel or


Nick Seevers, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA
Nick Seevers answered:
how does someone get out of an upside down loan with indymac one west bank?
About the only way is through a short sale. Indymac is notorious for being hard to do a short sale through but they do happen.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 5, 2013 How To... in Sacramento
Yvonne Rand, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento County, CA
Yvonne Rand answered:
I need a great real estate attorney to advise me on the formation a new RE investing LLC which will have equity investors. Any suggestions?
Janet Fogarty Law Office of Fogarty & Zell, LLP
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 15, 2010 How To... in Sacramento
Mireya (Mary)…,  in Sacramento, CA
Mireya (Mary) Davis answered:
What is the process to becoming a 203k contractor, and what forms do I need to fill out?
Hi Tony,
please visit the site address below to see all the requirements and steps to be an Approved 203(k) Consultant . Each applicant who meets the 203(k) program requirements will ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 13, 2010 How To... in Sacramento
Elizabeth We…, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA
Elizabeth Weintraub Team answered:
whah is the average cost of utilities in LHC? for a aprox 1400 sq home. Especially in the summer for A/C?
I suspect you meant to post this in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, and not under Sacramento, CA. :)
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 24, 2011 How To... in Sacramento
Michelle Car…, Real Estate Pro in Cupertino, CA
Michelle Carr-Crowe answered:
My husband & I are divorcing-we owe more on the home than it is worth. What is the best way to handle this?
Talk to your lender(s) right away & explain the situation and see if they will negotiate with you. You can also contact HOPE for Homeowners: here is brief info
Hope for Homeowners, a p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 15, 2010 How To... in Sacramento
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Keith Sorem answered:
My husband and I have decided to divorce...we owe more on our home then it is worth. What is the best way to?
There are a couple of issues here.
You are both on title, so unless one yields to the other (unlikely) then you will need to sell the property and suffer the consequences of a sho ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 15, 2010 How To... in Sacramento
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Tom Scheer, Agent in Elk Grove, CA
Tom Scheer
Elk Grove, CA
Louise  Dela Cruz, Agent in Sacramento
Louise Dela Cruz
Elizabeth Weintraub..., Broker in Sacramento
Elizabeth Weintraub...
AMY COLEMAN, Agent in Sacramento
Home > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > How To... in Sacramento
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer