Home Selling in Rumson : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Erin Taffin, Real Estate Pro in Rumson, NJ
Erin Taffin answered:
What does it cost to build a brand new 2500-300o sq foot home in Rumson? Price per sq foot works.
Greetings Marc
If you already own the parcel of land you are building on the costs should be around $300 square foot depending on your materials and quality. There are a number of high ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 27, 2012 Home Selling in Rumson
Weichert Rea…, Real Estate Pro in Watchung, NJ
Weichert Realtors answered:
I am watching all these tear downs around Rumson. What does it cost to demolish a home?
About $30 to $40K. Note: have the building permit before you demo the home. Regards,
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 27, 2012 Home Selling in Rumson
Jane Shebroe, Real Estate Pro in Caldwell, ID
Jane Shebroe answered:
can the seller remove the appliances (refridgerator and range) as they are not part of the house?
Not the stove, a stove is required to stay. However it can be replaced with a different stove. But the refrigerator and other appliances can be removed by the seller. The buyers contr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 1, 2016 Home Selling in Rumson
Liam R. O'Co…,  in 07762
Liam R. O'Connell, G.R.I. answered:
In reference to the question about the best agency for new licensed agents. Are boutique agencies the best?
Hi Talia,

Excellent question. There are several points to consider; primarily, for "boutique" substitute "mom and pop". The very terminology evolved in response to the gradual corpo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 29, 2009 Home Selling in Rumson
Diane Glander, Real Estate Pro in Spring Lake, NJ
Diane Glander answered:
Who is the best residential real estate attorney in Monmouth County?
You really need a landlord/tenant attorney more than a real estate attorney. There is an excellent lady in Wall twp--Donna Thompson. You can reach her at 732-681-4301.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013 Home Selling in Rumson
Thomas McCor…, Real Estate Pro in Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Thomas McCormack answered:
We have inherited a vacation home with my husband's two sisters. My husband lost his job and our children
Hi Monica,
Sounds like a difficult situation. I think you need to speak with an attorney, perhaps the attorney who handled the estate if there was one. Your ability to sell your shar ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 9, 2008 Home Selling in Rumson, NJ
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Monmouth County > Rumson > Home Selling in Rumson
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer