Tech Tips in Rockland County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jim Johnson,  in 78233
Jim Johnson answered:
how can I find the floor/room measurments of my townhome in Stonegate?
If you are hiring a flooring company, they will measure. If you are doing it yourself, a tape measure will do the job.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 20, 2008 Tech Tips in 10901
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Rockland County > Tech Tips in Rockland County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer