Foreclosure in Rehoboth Beach : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


The Oliver T…, Real Estate Pro in Ovilla, TX
The Oliver Team Chris & Holly Oliver answered:
Distressed Property Expert designation? where--how does one earn it?
Good Morning Susan,
You can go to the Certified Distressed Property Expert websitre and look into the classes. I have provided the link below.
Good Luck!
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 30, 2012 Foreclosure in Rehoboth Beach
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Delaware > Sussex County > Rehoboth Beach > Foreclosure in Rehoboth Beach
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer