Home Insurance in Randolph : Advice

change location

cancel or


Peter J. Mla…, Real Estate Pro in 33131
Peter J. Mlaguzi Iii answered:
I own one unit of a 2 unit duplex. We have always been insured under a commercial policy. We would like to know how to dissolve the condo-trust
I would suggest you contact a real estate attorney to assist in dissolving the condo association. Should you need a name of a real estate attorney, please feel free to contact me.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 11, 2009 Home Insurance in Randolph
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Norfolk County > Randolph > Home Insurance in Randolph
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer