Foreclosure in Randolph : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott A. Nel…,  in 02155
Scott A. Nelson answered:
I bought a town house and when it came time to sign the bank didn't have a deed. Do I have recourse?
You'd best speak with an experienced real estate attorney (if you've been this far and close to closing using a mortgage you should already have one unless it's the banks attorney). If ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 20, 2013 Foreclosure in 02368
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Norfolk County > Randolph > Foreclosure in Randolph
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer