Rentals in Rancho Cordova : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mack McCoy, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Mack McCoy answered:
Can tenant walks away from a signed lease due to unacceptable noise from neighbor unit?
Of course they can walk away. Tomorrow, if they like. The burden of enforcement is on you, the landlord. Still, you have their key money, which you will not be obliged to return immedia ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013 Rentals in 95670
Absnring, Home Owner in New York, NY
Absnring asked:
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013 Rentals in 95742
Dianne Rechel,  in Hartford, CT
Dianne Rechel answered:
How to deal with this sublet situation - to current tenant's dad?
Of course, you must check with a local real estate attorney.
How is current tenant's credit? Can you keep him on the lease, and add the other family members? Then they would all be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012 Rentals in 95670
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Sacramento County > Rancho Cordova > Rentals in Rancho Cordova
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer