How To... in Prospect Park South : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gail Gladsto…, Real Estate Pro in 11743, NY
Gail Gladstone answered:
Upside Down in Home What do I say to the Mortgage Company? More likely to renegotiate if I am behind?
You need to speak to an attorney for most of your answers. Logic would dictate that if you were not married, you are not responsible for your partner's debt unless you were also on the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 How To... in Prospect Park South
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > Prospect Park South > How To... in Prospect Park South
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer