Home Insurance in Port Richey : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


George Sente…, Real Estate Pro in Bridgeport, CT
George Sentementes answered:
what if they don t tell you about a sinkhole?
You could have legal action,you need to consult with an attorney who specializes on sink holes.
In Florida information like that has to be disclosed.
Did you buy a for sale by owner p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 15, 2010 Home Insurance in Port Richey
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Pasco County > Port Richey > Home Insurance in Port Richey
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer