How To... in Polk County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ruben Pizarro, Real Estate Pro in Auburndale, FL
Ruben Pizarro answered:
Hi my name is Frank Byrd I live in Florida I own a cleaning bussiness and have not had any luck in the forclosure department can someone please help.

Buy the software. Under BPO Assistant their are over 120 servicing companies you can call to find out more information on junk outs. Lots of money to be m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 15, 2010 How To... in Lakeland
Lisa Santaca…, Real Estate Pro in Las Vegas, NV
Lisa Santacaterina answered:
how do i get my taxes lowered?

I would recommend you start at your county's tax assessors office, ask them when they are doing re-assessments. It won't be an quick process, so be patient. If you just pur ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 4, 2009 How To... in 34759
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Polk County > How To... in Polk County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer