Home Selling in Playa del Rey : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rebecca Cham…,  in Palos Verdes Estates,...
Rebecca Chambliss answered:
How does a real estate agent legally sell a house being sold by an individual not the titled owner?
Unless the person on title has passed away or the home has been foreclosed on, the person on title must be the one to originate the sale as far as I know.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 16, 2012 Home Selling in Playa del Rey
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Playa del Rey > Home Selling in Playa del Rey
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer