Foreclosure in Palos Hills : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Keith Bennett, Real Estate Pro in Columbus, GA
Keith Bennett answered:
Hi i am under water about 75k and want to get rid of my house can use chapter 13 to get rid of my house and all debt assoc.
Find a BK attorney. They will have the answer for you.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 30, 2011 Foreclosure in Palos Hills
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Palos Hills > Foreclosure in Palos Hills
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer