Home Selling in Olmsted Falls : Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
I have a mobile home single wide that I want to sell possibly to someone who will move it. any ideas of who to contact?
You can list it with a local realtor who is experienced in mobile home sales or visit a local sales office of mobile homes, as they may have access to potential customers. Good luck wit ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 30, 2010 Home Selling in Olmsted Falls
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Cuyahoga County > Olmsted Falls > Home Selling in Olmsted Falls
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer