Northwest : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jonathan O'C…, Real Estate Pro in Virginia Beach, VA
Jonathan O'Connor answered:
we are looking for a house can be only 1 br. we have 4 large dogs that are our kids. we would love the pungo area , can be a fixer upper farm house
Please clarify: The home you have in the link is a rental. The other link says you are looking for a fixer-upper.

Rentals are not fixer-uppers. They are owned by the landlord/owner.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013 Rentals in Northwest
William Hick…, Real Estate Pro in Chesapeake, VA
William Hickey answered:
I'm interested in homes only in Church Point. How can I set my alerts to notify me specifically?
On the Trulia site you can go under the "buy" tab and click on My email alerts. There you can set up a search and save it. You can pick a specific neighborhood and how often y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 1, 2011 Home Buying in Northwest
CLINT JOHNSON, Real Estate Pro in Virginiia Beach, VA
how can i find the flood certificates for virginia beach townhomes?
You bet. Just contact Rebecca Lears of the city of Virginia Beach, 757-385-1948. She can tell you if you are in a flood plane. If you have any other questions regarding Virginia Beach ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 26, 2009 Home Buying in Northwest
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer