North East Citizens Action : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Trisha Corne…, Real Estate Pro in Grand Rapids, MI
Trisha Cornelius answered:
I am looking for a house in either Holland or Grandville area
Hi Ashley,

I would be happy to help you, and can easily work in both those areas. I am available to talk with you today at 616-558-8927, if you'd like to call me. I'd like to hear ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 18, 2012 Home Buying in North East Citizens Action
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Kent County > Grand Rapids > North East Citizens Action
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer