How To... in North Carolina : Advice

change location

cancel or


Andy Matejka, Real Estate Pro in Greensboro, NC
Andy Matejka answered:
My husband dosnt pay mortgage, maintenance fee, neither tax. My name is not included in montage neither deeth. Am I responsible for mortgage and tax?
Did you originally qualify for the mortgage loan?

When you became separated, did he re-qualify for a loan and refinance? Did you sign a quit claim deed?

What does your separati ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013 How To... in Dunn
Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Alison Hillman answered:
Girlfriend & I broke up. I own it & no lease, she dont pay rent. If she refuses to move, what is quickest time I can get this done & how?
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that. I would recommend consulting with a real estate attorney. Typically apartment complex managers usually know a few good ones that they've used in th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 17, 2012 How To... in Charlotte
Tina Lam, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Tina Lam answered:
How can I find the drawn-out floor plan of a home I am renting in fayetteville, nc? Thanks!
You can ask your landlord for the most recent appraisal copy or just drawn out the floor plan yourself, since you're already in the unit.
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 20, 2012 How To... in Fayetteville
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Kitty Hawk, NC
Tim Moore answered:
How do you est value of property for ins?
One thing to remember is to not include the cost of the ground it sits on. Often the insurance company agents can help you out on this or estimate the cost to rebuild by finding out wha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 31, 2012 How To... in 28465
Sharon Lewis, Real Estate Pro in Cary, NC
Sharon Lewis answered:
Listing Address Incorrect - How to Change
Probably go into your account, top right and edit the information that way. Best of luck to you.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 5, 2011 How To... in Corolla
Nick & Trudy…, Real Estate Pro in Devon, PA
Nick & Trudy Vandekar answered:
what is a letter of intent?
A letter of intent is showing an intention of buying without writing an agreement of sale. It is a way to see if you can negotiate before writing a contract verbally and work out terms. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 14, 2011 How To... in Goldsboro
Jose Rubio, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Jose Rubio answered:
Friend and I considering starting foreclosure cleanout business.where is the best place to get our bids, point people for business?
Just look around for foreclosures and see who the listing agents are. Contact them, they normally have the "in" with the banks that own the foreclosures.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 23, 2011 How To... in Raleigh
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 17, 2011 How To... in 28607
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
My father left me $13,000 from an annuity which I used to put a down payment on a home. Is this money still taxed?
When it comes to any tax related issues, it's always best to consult with your tax professional and or tax attorney--he/she can best advise as it relates to your personal situation ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 21, 2011 How To... in 27596
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 8, 2010 How To... in Durham County
Bo Bromhal, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Bo Bromhal answered:
I am currently a college student in the Raleigh, NC area, and was wondering where would you suggest the best/ most recognizable place to obtain my
Way back when....I went through Tom Mangum's course via Howard Perry & Walston. Tom did a great job going beyond the "least amnount necessary to pass". Since then th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 23, 2011 How To... in Raleigh
Linda Hinson,  in Sunset Beach, NC
Linda Hinson answered:
What is the best method of verifying contractors' experience and knowledge, for home improvement, such as flooring, electrical, plumbing, etc.?
Tabatha, check, first and ask for several referrals and go look at their work. They should not be offended by the request if they do good work.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 8, 2011 How To... in 28358
Carmen Azizi…,  in San Diego, CA
Carmen Azizian answered:
how much land would i need for a building & parking for about 5000 people??
Depend on the use of land and the city you live in. Check with the city.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 12, 2010 How To... in 27376
Christy Crum…, Real Estate Pro in Emerald Isle, NC
Christy Crumpler answered:
How do i find the house specs, such as fllor plan for 103 Nellie Lane, in Swansboro, NC?
There's a lot of information available on-line, through the county website and among others, but I don't know of any public on-line sources for the specs or floor plans. Per ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 25, 2009 How To... in 28584
Ernie Behrle, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Ernie Behrle answered:
Does anyone know any mortgage servicing companies in Raleigh, NC?
Closings in NC are handled by attorneys specializing in real estate. They at least should be able to send you in the right direction. Try calling Gwynn & Edwards at 919-871-0022 , ww ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 24, 2015 How To... in 27604
Lisa Potter,  in Supply, NC
Lisa Potter answered:
If I buy 2 adjacent lots on the intercoastal and want to donate one back to North carolina it is not really
You can donate it to a land trust and it would be a tax write off. Cape Fear Land trust (google web site) is located out of Wilmington. Very professional folks. good luck
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 8, 2009 How To... in Holden Beach
Erica McClen…,  in Raleigh, NC
Erica McClenny answered:
I want to subdivide and sell 7 of 10 acres in west Wilson co, NC. How do I find the value of the farm land?
I would still suggest an appraisal for current values at this time. Also you'll need to have the property surveyed and the deed split for a valid sale to take place.

Good luck!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 11, 2009 How To... in North Carolina
Amy Baker, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Amy Baker answered:
Could you please forward me your attorney references?
E-mail me at and I will be happy to forward the information to you.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 19, 2009 How To... in Charlotte
Amy Baker, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Amy Baker answered:
how can I evict occupants from a verbal agreement?
I would defanitely suggest contacting a real estate attorney. I have several attorneys that I work with on a regular basis that could get you the answers you need and hopefully help wit ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 4, 2012 How To... in Charlotte
Lynn  Crosby, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Lynn Crosby answered:
I had an excellent credit rating before I became a victim of identity theft/credit fraud. I currently have
Did you report the crime for ID theft if so copy report forward to all the creditors, if not locate an excellent credit repair company who can work with you they have to follow statues. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 18, 2008 How To... in North Carolina
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > How To... in North Carolina
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer