How To... in New Mexico : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jason Stevens,  in Englewood, FL
Jason Stevens answered:
How do we find an attorney to take on our HOA and its property management company?
Check out this link. These are all attorneys that deal with HOA's in your area. Good luck and keep us posted. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 16, 2010 How To... in Albuquerque
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Don Tepper answered:
I would like to learn how to flip homes with no money down, is there such a program?
Sure. There are hundreds of such programs.

For good general real estate investing information, go to

For real estate investing clubs in New Mexico, go to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 20, 2009 How To... in 87502
Chacocanyon4…, Other/Just Looking in Farmington, NM
Chacocanyon413 asked:
how to auction property?
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 28, 2009 How To... in Farmington
Jim Kimmons,  in Taos, NM
Jim Kimmons answered:
How do you get the addresses of residential property sold in a town?

NM is a privacy state, so sales are not posted in newspapers, etc. They are reported to the county for tax purposes, but that's about it. I'd love it if you'd write some desi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 15, 2010 How To... in 87571
Dawn,  in 88310
Dawn answered:
I am looking to invest in some land in the Cloudcroft NM area. Looking for about an acre of land that I can
I just saw your post, did you get an answer to your question?
There are several properties for sale it just depends where in Cloudcroft you are looking to build.

Dawn King
Exit Ad ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 21, 2010 How To... in Cloudcroft
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Mexico > How To... in New Mexico
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer