How To... in New Hampshire : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sally Grenier, Real Estate Pro in Longmont, CO
Sally Grenier answered:
I own a condo in Bartlett NH...but it does not exist on google maps. I would like to sell it on this site, but I am wondering if I will have aproblem
FSBOs (For Sale By Owners) cannot list their homes on this site. You need to list with a Realtor, who will put it in the MLS, and other IDX services. Trulia picks up listings that way. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 21, 2011 How To... in Bartlett
Mike Sullivan, Real Estate Pro in Gainesville, FL
Mike Sullivan answered:
My condo in the North Conway area does not exist on google maps...I own pay a mortgage. Will I have a have a problem putting it on this site?
Trulia accepts listings from the realtor community only....when you list it with a realtor, they can input it into Trulia and establish the map coordinates.

Hope this helps
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 7, 2012 How To... in Bartlett
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
I bought my home 5 months ago. I just found out after a week staright of rain that there is a vertical crack in my foundation which looks painted over
1) You need to confer with attorney.
2) Review inspection report any rights you signed off on not to sue
3) Review all documents signed at closing

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor &a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 5, 2011 How To... in 03060
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Methuen, MA
Christopher Lefebvre answered:
have truble with manangement company (we hire them to collect a rents but they were skam us with rent how we fire them lagally, the yown money and SD
I recommend that you contact an attorney about this matter. Also, just an idea, but could you talk with your tenants and ask them to only deal directly with you from now on or a new ma ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 5, 2010 How To... in Manchester
Carl Johnson,  in Amherst, NH
Carl Johnson answered:
I'd like my terrible roommate out, what can I do?
Your best bet is to call an attorney for advice.

It sounds like he is a "tenant at will". There is no lease so basically he is there on a month t month basis.

The best ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 5, 2010 How To... in 03103
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Is there a way to see how long individual properties were listed on the market before they sold? I know I can see the DOM for current listings.
Good Morning Charyn,

Other than on the multiple listing i dont know where the DOM for sold properties is posted. If you have some specific properties you have in mind you need DOM fo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 3, 2010 How To... in 03064
Val Cloutier, Real Estate Pro in Londonderry, NH
Val Cloutier answered:
I am looking for a very small partial of land on Robinsons Pond in Hudson NH. What is the best resource for a posting that I am looking for land.?
Hi Laddie
I just did some checking in our MLS system for you and found that there are no active LAND parcels adjacent to Robinson's Pond in Hudson. A number of years ago, there wa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 24, 2012 How To... in Hudson
James Gordon…, Real Estate Pro in Hamilton, OH
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
How can I tell what a home is appraised at?
Michelle you would need to have an appraisal done to find out. Your lender will order one that you need to pay for as part of the loan process on buying your new home.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 18, 2009 How To... in Exeter
CCC, Home Owner in San Diego, CA
CCC answered:
I am looking for a software program where I can enter my start location and then additional addresses, say up to 10, and it will determine which

No need of software. Our local showing system allow us to set it and look at the properties.

Let m eknow if you need more help.

Be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 13, 2009 How To... in 03833
Tim Dolan, Real Estate Pro in Nashua, NH
Tim Dolan answered:
I found a vertical crack in the foundation after buying the home a month. What should I do.?
I would contact your previous home inspector to see if they would do a quick re-inspect. Ultimately you may need to call in a structual engineer to evaluate the seriousness and when it ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 27, 2009 How To... in 03060
No one,  in Arts District HOA, I...
No one answered:
Is there a program in NH for the disabled, that will help fix a failed septic ?
Most aid is local. Check with your town hall, they should be able to help you. :)
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 22, 2009 How To... in New Hampshire
Dane Hahn,  in 34223
Dane Hahn answered:
property management
You ask,"Can I get any advice on (getting into property management)?" The first place to go is not to the internet--but to your Broker, and here's why: The business of property manage ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013 How To... in Groveton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Hampshire > How To... in New Hampshire
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer