General Area in Mundelein : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Laura Feghali, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Laura Feghali answered:
Is it possible to lower the taxes of a home? If so how? How much?
Hello Mundelein,
You would need to contact your local tax assessor's office and file an appeal. Numerous residential homes throughout the country may be overly assessed in value de ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 17, 2012 General Area in Mundelein
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Lake County > Mundelein > General Area in Mundelein
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer