Remodel & Renovate in Mount Washington : Advice

change location

cancel or


Joe Arnao, Real Estate Pro in Sanwich, MA
Joe Arnao answered:
is it better to repair some water damaged siding, then repaint. or reside the entire house. is wood composite siding respected?
The easy answer is to reside the entire house. Then you know there would be no questions arising, cost not being an issue. Talk to a local builder about the wood composite. We don' ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 16, 2014 Remodel & Renovate in Mount Washington
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Mount Washington > Remodel & Renovate in Mount Washington
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer