Home Buying in Mount Pleasant : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mandy Fritsc…, Real Estate Pro in Delafield, WI
Mandy Fritsche answered:
who has a special loan for a single disabled person under the age of 65 with a good credit score and steady income?
Hello Jerilyn: I don't know of any special loans but the regular loans that most people know about seem like they would fit. Conventional, FHA, FHA 203k rehab, USDA Rural Housing. Let ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 28, 2013 Home Buying in Mount Pleasant
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Racine County > Mount Pleasant > Home Buying in Mount Pleasant
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer