How To... in Montgomery County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Don Tepper answered:
I am trying to appeal my tax assessment for my house (obviously to lower the assessed value and lower my
Yes: The key to appealing a tax assessment is comps. Whether you do it yourself, receive some assistance from a Realtor, or pay for an appraisal, you need to present the appeals board w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 25, 2008 How To... in Harleysville, PA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Montgomery County > How To... in Montgomery County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer