How To... in Montgomery County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Bruce Lemieux, Real Estate Pro in Gaithersburg, MD
Bruce Lemieux answered:
What is the best way to transfer the title of house from my aunt to me with the least cost to both of us?
Hi J - Title attorneys do this every day. You can give Village Settlements (301-590-9300) a call and ask for an attorney, and they would be happy to advise. Good luck.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013 How To... in 20895
Dream Team1, Real Estate Pro in ,
Dream Team1 answered:
How do I get new agents to join my Real Estate Company?
Offer the right incentives and the right break down
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 7, 2011 How To... in Silver Spring
Jeff Escher, Real Estate Pro in Rockville, MD
Jeff Escher answered:
I am going to buy my first house in 3-6 months. Can someone advise me how to find a good agent? thanks.
Find a few to interview. You can ask friends/neighbors, search online, stop by your nearest brokers office and/or choose from all the agents responding here. While you should look for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 3, 2011 How To... in Gaithersburg
Roger Belue, Real Estate Pro in Lathrup Village, MI
Roger Belue answered:
What is the best way to go about fixing your credit?
I have a company that is great. They charge you a one time fee for a year worth of service. The great thing about this company is that they follow up with to make sure that you are sa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 21, 2011 How To... in 20886
Robyn Porter, Real Estate Pro in Bethesda, MD
Robyn Porter answered:
I have just been hired in D.C. and am looking for short-term (6 month?) housing for myself and my family while
Please give me a call. I can definitely help you. I can be easily reached at 301-320-8349.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013 How To... in Bethesda
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Montgomery County > How To... in Montgomery County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer