Foreclosure in Montague : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


.,  in Columbus, OH
. answered:
1 payments oct nov due now but they say i owe for aug 09 its a mess because of ch 7 how do i fix it
You need an attorney and fast; one that is not only experienced, but very active in the local real estate market in which you live, specifically short sales/foreclosures.


Disc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 12, 2009 Foreclosure in 07827
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Sussex County > Montague > Foreclosure in Montague
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer