Tech Tips in Missouri : Advice

change location

cancel or


Zaza Pasori, Real Estate Pro in Washington, DC
Zaza Pasori answered:
how do i get information on my house?
You may go to your Jurisdiction`s tax assessor web site and get your home`s tax record information.

Good Luck
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 1, 2011 Tech Tips in 64776
Zaza Pasori, Real Estate Pro in Washington, DC
Zaza Pasori answered:
how much is my house worth at 686 elton ave brooklyn n.y,
The best way to find out is to contact your neighborhood specialist.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 1, 2011 Tech Tips in 64776
Ronald Gorman, Real Estate Pro in 63104
Ronald Gorman answered:
i am currently behind in my payments on my home, i have talk to the lender to try to work something, but i not quite sure if i want to keep my house.

There are so many variables involved in your question, that I would suggest that you call me to discuss your particular situation.

Ron Gorman
Coldwell Banker Gundaker
... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 22, 2009 Tech Tips in Saint Louis
Joan Lorberb…, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL
Joan Lorberbaum Moore answered:
How do I insert the trademark when referring to REALTOR? I really am an intelligent person....
Where do you want to insert it? I know how to do it in Word but it's too complicated to explain here. So, why don't you just Google or Bing your question.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 31, 2009 Tech Tips in Lees Summit
Cameron Piper, Real Estate Pro in Minnesota
Cameron Piper answered:
how do i get info on my house on the people that lived there or if any people died there?

Some states, like MN, have specific disclosures that are required surrounding deaths in a property. I would recommend that you ask the question of an agent in your state and ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 28, 2009 Tech Tips in 64776
Justin M. Ta…, Real Estate Pro in 63105
Justin M. Taylor answered:
when the seller doesn,t comply to the gas inspection or county inspection by closing , what can be done?
First it depends on your contract. If you have a Residential Standard Contract. You can back out of the contract with earnest money to be returned to you. (look under Remedies Paragraph ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 5, 2008 Tech Tips in 63128
Elizabeth Gi…, Real Estate Pro in Missouri
Elizabeth Gilbert answered:
I have rented a home to some people that have been late with their rent payment for 3 and 1/2 years. They
You will have to hire a lawyer and take them to court to get a judgement against them for rent payment. They probably won't show up to court and if they don't, the judge will allow you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 29, 2008 Tech Tips in Kansas City, MO
The Oaks Team, Real Estate Pro in Blue Springs, MO
The Oaks Team answered:
I want to rent my Townhome, and move in with my mom to pay off bills. Where doI find rules for renting?
Start with the Covenants and Restrictions that govern your Townhome. You need to make sure that you can lease it. If you find out leases are okay, then talking to an attorney would n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 16, 2008 Tech Tips in Independence, MO
Kelli Chabot, Real Estate Pro in Clay County, MO
Kelli Chabot answered:
I do Radon Testing & Mitigation in the St. louis, Mo area. How can I spread the word to all the agents?
One good way that I get the word out to all agents in my area is by using "Service Your Listing" flyers. Go to their website to fill in all information at ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 10, 2008 Tech Tips in Saint Louis, MO
Trulia Roger, Home Buyer in Alameda, CA
Trulia Roger answered:
what happened to the heat maps on
Hi JB,
We didn't take them away--they're still there:

If you do a search from our home page, you'll get to a prop ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 16, 2008 Tech Tips in Kansas City, MO
Elizabeth Gi…, Real Estate Pro in Missouri
Elizabeth Gilbert answered:
Is there a website I can find 'sold' properties in Eagle Rock,mo or surounding area's?
You may be able to find sold information in the county records. Go to and type in the county name and "assessor". You should be prepared with a list of addresses that surroun ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 21, 2008 Tech Tips in 65641
Todd Norsted, Real Estate Pro in Maple Grove, MN
Todd Norsted answered:
how do i find information on my house?
Hi......what type of information are you looking for? The county website will have the county's valuation, and some other information, taxes, etc.. What are you after?

Thanks, Todd
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 19, 2007 Tech Tips in 64776
Ruthless, Other/Just Looking in 60558
Ruthless answered:
Why can't we get access to factual data on the size, old price, square footage, current liabilities etc on?
It's all a matter of time and money. Trulia and other similar sites start with the locations that will be most advantageous to their overall goal. Also, some counties make it easy by ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 12, 2007 Tech Tips in Missouri
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Scott Hudson, Managing Broker in Saint Joseph
Scott Hudson
Managing Broker
Saint Joseph
Phil Mohler, Agent in Lees Summit
Phil Mohler
Lees Summit
Cindy A Cannon, Agent in Cahokia
Cindy A Cannon
Jo Kleinsorge, Agent in Joplin
Jo Kleinsorge
Home > Missouri > Tech Tips in Missouri
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer