How To... in Milwaukee County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Belinda Spil…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Belinda Spillman answered:
I live in Milwaukee,WI and I'm seriously thinking about starting a rental finder company. What are the steps in starting a venture like this one?
To start a property management company, you should get your real estate license first. There are many specific laws regarding security deposits and other aspects of property management ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 3, 2011 How To... in Milwaukee
Butta1980, Renter in Milwaukee County, WI
Butta1980 asked:
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 17, 2010 How To... in Milwaukee County
Wendy Taylor,…, Real Estate Pro in Beverly Hills, CA
Wendy Taylor, CRS, GRI answered:
How to obtain copy of Owner’s Title Insurance Policy?
Call up a title representative. They are happy to work with individual homeowners.

Land America Lawyers Title is one of the biggest and still in business!

Good luck
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012 How To... in Milwaukee
Jeff K, Home Buyer in Bristol, PA
Jeff K answered:
what is the address for the low income housing in milwaukee? ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 1, 2009 How To... in Milwaukee
Karen Wenzel,…, Real Estate Pro in Brookfield, WI
Karen Wenzel, e-PRO answered:
What information and documentation is needed to dispute property taxes? What exactly is it that we do?
First, I'm sorry to hear of your circumstances. The first thing you should do is to document what repairs your home needs, and if you do have photos that would help.
I am assum ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 How To... in West Allis
Mini Samuel, Real Estate Pro in Kenosha, WI
Mini Samuel answered:
buer has been approved and seller is in default and has abaondoed the property how we we aquire the property
Buyer has been approved for what? a loan or did the seller sign the offer to purchase - meaning is there an actual offer that has been accepted on the home?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2008 How To... in Shorewood, WI
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
I live in a subdivision with an HOA. They do nothing and won't leave until the builder has left. IIs there
Unfortanately it could be no, you will need to review and home owners association rules or regulations you should have received when you purchased the house. This will outline what thei ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2008 How To... in Shorewood, WI
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Milwaukee County > How To... in Milwaukee County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer