Financing in Milwaukee County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


David Ray, Real Estate Pro in Milwaukee, WI
David Ray answered:
I'm a medical student about to start finally earning income and wanting to buy a home in SE Wisconsin. Anyone specialists work with residents?
I have worked with several students leaving college and entering residency programs. My wife is a pharmacist at Aurora Healthcare which has given me many opportunities to work with new ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 5, 2010 Financing in Milwaukee
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
If i close in 2010, can i claim my 8,000 tax credit with my 2009 taxes?
Speak to your tax consultant---also see IRS link,,id=206293,00.html
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 3, 2010 Financing in 53207
Keith Manson-…,  in Milwaukee, WI
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
First time home-buyer 203K questions
It is best to discuss these with a loan officer that specialize in these type loans. These are FHA loans and the rehab can be used for anything that is not structural issue; such as a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 25, 2010 Financing in Milwaukee
Jeannine Whi…,  in Rochester, NY
Jeannine Whitaker answered:
Looking to take advantage of the $6,500 tax credit.
That is something to ask your specific bank about. If the new job is similar to your old one, there may be a way to do it. Also probably depends on how long ago you lost your old job! I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 24, 2009 Financing in Milwaukee County
Maket Nashvi…,  in 37211
Maket Nashville answered:
This is for lenders. Is a lender responsible for damages caused by not closing after loan commit. is issued?
Hi David,

There are many many different issues all covered in what seems to be a very simply question..
If there was a loan committment issued, free of any stipulations...many thing ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 12, 2010 Financing in Milwaukee
Brian Burke, Real Estate Pro in Highlands Ranch, CO
Brian Burke answered:
to get a fixed 30yr loan do I have to put 5% down. What if I don't have that money?
Do you have any other options, such as can you wait a couple of months before moving and then have the money down? Or can you maybe get help from family for the 5%. How are your credit ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 4, 2008 Financing in Greenfield, WI
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Milwaukee County > Financing in Milwaukee County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer