Moving in Michigan : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Cassandra Ou…, Real Estate Pro in Duluth, GA
Cassandra Outlaw-Edwards answered:
Rent or lease option?Confused about what to do. My husband has a judgement from from a CC that was entered in 2007(from a 2003 last paid CC)Since
Go to a mortgage broker or loan officer to find out how much home you can afford based on your income. Also find out what you need to do to get your credit on track and how long it will ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 15, 2012 Moving in Swartz Creek
Francine Wil…, Real Estate Pro in Whitmore Lake, MI
Francine Willingham answered:
Looking for a 4-5 bedroom . 1.5 (or 2) Bathroom . Looking for a home in Westland Mi, 48185 or Detrooit ,Mi . Thankyou Email me @
Hi Kim
Can you call me at 734_564_7471 right now.

0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 16, 2012 Moving in 48185
sexymoma723, Renter in Lansing, MI
sexymoma723 answered:
Is lansing Mi or Ingham county absorbing section 8 clients?
will i know this lady that is on section 8 and she has people living here.What can i do?I Called the office were she lives and i called section 8. No one is answar
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 30, 2012 Moving in Lansing
Karen Paytas, Real Estate Pro in Clinton Twp, MI
Karen Paytas answered:
Help! Since oct. we cannot find a 4 bed with storage building for rent or rent to own in gaylord and we have to move now! Job change! any ideas?
Have you been in contact with an area Realtor? The biggest hurdle might be the 4 bedrooms. Also, you want to consider the storage building (if larger than a garage) to be a seperate f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013 Moving in Gaylord
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
I'm trying to locate a building for lease that a church can relocate to, any ideas?
Trulia is more a residential site than commercial PERHAPS contact an agent via a Google search

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Mic ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 2, 2011 Moving in Kent County
Randy Charbo…, Real Estate Pro in Grandville, MI
Randy Charboneau answered:
We have a severe mold problem inside our home and outside. We want to leave our home. How can we do this legally?
This is a really sticky question. There are so many factors in play here. First up, there is no question you should be seeking counsel on this. Bankrupcy, foreclosure, settle ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012 Moving in Grand Rapids
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
My name is dominique i am a single mom of two. i have an income and i really need to move into a 3 bedroom home asap! my kids are to big to share
Since no local answers yet--Any local agent can help you, contact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask--also check for by owner r ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 16, 2010 Moving in Detroit
Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler answered:
how hard is it to match up a closing from a selling of owner house and a bought house?

This is something that happens all the time. Granted things need to happen as they are planned but this is a fairly common event.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 18, 2009 Moving in Belding
Michael Thom…, Real Estate Pro in Lambertville, MI
Michael Thompson answered:
I want someone to take over my mortgage?

It may not be that simple. Your mortgage likely has a clause that actually prohibits anyone from "taking it over" (legally called an assumption). You have a few options:

... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 5, 2009 Moving in Ann Arbor
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Moving in Michigan
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer