Home Selling in McPherson : Advice

change location

cancel or


Tean Wong, Real Estate Pro in Boston, MA
Tean Wong answered:
My agent recently left the company that has my house listed, and I want to move my listing to the new company that she is working for. Can I do that?
A reasonable person would let you move your listing. There is no point of working with someone you don't want to work with. It is bad for you and the broker as well. Talk to them a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013 Home Selling in 67460
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Mcpherson County > McPherson > Home Selling in McPherson
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer