Foreclosure in McPherson : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kay Towner, Real Estate Pro in Olathe, KS
Kay Towner answered:
I live in Kansas and am wanting to move to Ohio. I want to buy property, How can I find help ?
Sindy, I would be happy to find you a good qualified agent to help you. I can refer you to someone that is an experienced agent either through an organization I belong to called CRS o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 2, 2011 Foreclosure in 67460
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Mcpherson County > McPherson > Foreclosure in McPherson
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer