How To... in Mchenry County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
How do you get detailed info required to present comps to taxing body when trying to appeal real estate taxes?
you can use a certified appraisal or a brokers price oppinion to get the information you need. as well you can get a copy of the listing sheet of the sold property, that will detail wha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 1, 2011 How To... in 60013
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Mchenry County > How To... in Mchenry County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer