Magna : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Deborah Love, Real Estate Pro in East Millcreek, UT
Deborah Love answered:
This is a HUD home. How do I contact the listing agent?
You should not need to contact the listing agent, Bob. Hud homes can be shown by any agent and are bid on electronically.

Hope that helps you out. Let me know if you have questio ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 3, 2012 Home Buying in Magna
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
What is the status of 2623 Twain, Magna, UT? Your site says it sold for $117,000 on Mar 24, 2010. It's listed as MLS# 966758. Please HELP -
Since no local answers yet--any local agent can help you--contact any realty office(s) and inquire, or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 11, 2010 Home Buying in 84044
Chris Martin…, Real Estate Pro in Midvale, UT
Chris Martindale answered:
I have an approved loan in one state (Utah) and am buying in another state (Arizona) . How does this work?
You will have to have a loan officer that is licensed in the state of AZ to approve you. If your loan officer in UT has his license in AZ he or she can still do the loan for you.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013 Home Buying in 84044
Luke Allison,  in Asheville, NC
Luke Allison answered:
Does the seller ever pay the down payment?
No, there is nit much of a difference in those 2 scenarios. The seller would walk away with the same amount of funds and in the end (when the loan is paid off) you would be out of pock ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 21, 2009 Home Buying in 84044
Becky Nay, Real Estate Pro in Riverton, UT
Becky Nay answered:
How to figure taxes??
The county assessors office should be able to tell you what taxes were last year. Also, a Realtor can tell what taxes were on any given property for the previous year. There will also ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 20, 2009 Home Buying in 84044
Isaac Bensus…,  in 92037
Isaac Bensussen answered:
We are the on the deed, daughter wants us to take the mortgage we can't finance what happens now? Suggestions?
I believe that as long as you keep on paying your mortgage you are not in any danger of losing your home. Unfortunately, your daughter is still responsible for the mortgage because she ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 25, 2008 Home Buying in 84044
Victor Rotha…, Real Estate Pro in Bountiful, UT
Victor Rothaar answered:
raise property value?
There are several different ways to increase a property's value. In no specific order, you could: build an addition to your house, thereby increasing its size; finish the basement, the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 23, 2008 How To... in 84044
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Utah > Salt Lake County > Magna
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer