Home Selling in Lower Queen Anne : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gary De Pury,  in Pasco County, FL
Gary De Pury answered:
I want to fire my agent and have discussed this with them. The agent refuses to release the MLS listing so
Read your listing agreement. It has a provision for cancellation. Use that provision. Then file a complaint with the Local Association of Realtors. You may have to pay a few bucks f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 29, 2008 Home Selling in Lower Queen Anne, Seattle, WA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > King County > Seattle > Lower Queen Anne > Home Selling in Lower Queen Anne
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer