How To... in Louisiana : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Phil Rotondo, Real Estate Pro in Melbourne, FL
Phil Rotondo answered:
How can I find out when a property was first listed &if it was ever withdrawn,or had a pending offer etc.?
Very easy. Contact a local Real Estate agent, give the agent the address, and you'll get all the 411 you need.
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 23, 2011 How To... in 70769
Dennis Arner, Real Estate Pro in Reading, PA
Dennis Arner answered:
Being a Realtor a good career path?
If you are a "people person" and can go a few months without cash flow I would recommend it. It is lots of fun and the freedom is nice.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 23, 2010 How To... in Lafayette County
Kathy Weber, Real Estate Pro in Temecula, CA
Kathy Weber answered:
why the buyer need to pay tax when they purchase anything(home, car even clothes)thanks?

It's the law!

Taxes pay for our country, states, counties, etc. to pay for expenses. We all pay taxes out of our paychecks too. It's just life in the USA..... ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 12, 2010 How To... in 70112
Tiphanie Cla…, Real Estate Pro in Baton Rouge, LA
Tiphanie Clark answered:
Need to refinance, paying high interest - 6 5/8
Paul Plaisance with Network Funding is very good. You might try him at 225-205-6428. He's done very good work for me. If you'd like him to email or call you, I can pass along ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 20, 2010 How To... in 70458
Dana Schuster, Real Estate Pro in Slidell, LA
Dana Schuster answered:
How do I get factual information on Walker, LA area forclosures, not one of those 7 day free trials?

if you care to contact me directly,i can send you a list from the MLS.

Dana Schuster

Century21 investment Realty

0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 26, 2015 How To... in Walker
craig miramb…, Real Estate Pro in Metairie, LA
craig mirambell answered:
trying to rebuild in the city park area /or buy cant get mortgage what's the deal in new orleans, I'm in Atl
There are plenty of programs I can assisst you with, including renovation loans, even still some 100% loans. Shoot me an email and i will help you out and give you your options
realto ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 17, 2008 How To... in New Orleans
Joan Lorberb…, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL
Joan Lorberbaum Moore answered:
I have a share of property consisting of 3/4. Can you tell me what rights I have if I proceed to go to court?
This is a legal question and one that you should only pose to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney perhaps there is a community organization in your area made up of attorneys ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 20, 2008 How To... in New Orleans
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Louisiana > How To... in Louisiana
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer