How To... in Livermore : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Homa Moaddel, Real Estate Pro in Foothill Ranch, CA
Homa Moaddel answered:
I have been served with a complaint from a tenant filed with HUD. I have been a fair landlord, do I need an
Hi Karla,

What are the list of complaints? Are you renting your home as section 8?

Broker Associate
Prudential California Realty
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 8, 2010 How To... in Livermore
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Alameda County > Livermore > How To... in Livermore
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer