How To... in Lake County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Shanna Rogers, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Shanna Rogers answered:
How can I get my taxes on my home down?
Hi Rg2slick,

If you believe the assessed value is too high, contact your countay assessors office to find out their procedure for getting your property taxes/assessed value re-evalua ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 16, 2011 How To... in Beach Park
Chris Lefebv…, Real Estate Pro in Methuen, MA
Chris Lefebvre answered:
What is the best method to become a certified-short sale professional? Any Recommended programs/websites? Thanks!
These websites may help you out. The National Association or Realtors has training on short sales and foreclosures.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 6, 2013 How To... in 60048
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
James D Smith Remax, Broker in Gurnee, IL
James D Smith Remax
Gurnee, IL
Sammy Diaz, Agent in Lake Forest, IL
Sammy Diaz
Lake Forest, IL
Home > Illinois > Lake County > How To... in Lake County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer