Financing in Key West : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rich Homer, Real Estate Pro in NAPLES, FL
Rich Homer answered:
I have a green card and the US is my main residence. However, my job is based in the UK. How do i get a mortgage in the US?

Search for a good mortgage broker is my suggestion. Have you already found a property? If so your Realtor should be able to help. Good luck.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 22, 2010 Financing in Key West
Joshua Leret…, Real Estate Pro in Lakeland, FL
Joshua Lerette answered:
Can you get a residential loan on a 2007 single family home that is a a 4-block of area of homes that are zoned Commercial Limited (CL)?
If the home itself is not zoned for residential then no.

Joshua Lerette - The Tampa Bay Mortgage Pro
Innovative Mortgage Inc.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 31, 2010 Financing in Key West
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Monroe County > Key West > Financing in Key West
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer