Moving in Kansas : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


monroeshala3, Renter in Wichita, KS
monroeshala3 answered:
Is there any counties in Georgia that are absorbing section 8 tenants?
savannah, clayton, and macon that I know of
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 19, 2013 Moving in Wichita
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
I am attempting to find housing near Phillipsburg. I would like to find a rental in Logan KS.
Keep in mind that any local agent can help you with rentals, contact any realty office and inquire--also look in local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 14, 2010 Moving in Phillipsburg
CCC, Home Owner in San Diego, CA
CCC answered:
I am interested in finding the tax base of county's in Kansas? Is there a web site?
Check this websites, I think you will find a guide or your answer: ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 1, 2010 Moving in Chanute
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Moving in Kansas
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer