Home Insurance in Kansas : Advice

change location

cancel or


Paul Holland,  in Shawnee, KS
Paul Holland answered:
My home was foreclosed in 2006, will I be able to get another loan to purchase another home.
You should be eligible for an FHA loan after 3 years and a conventional after 2yrs. Based on that I think you'd probably be eligible now. Contact for a more detailed answer and t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 10, 2012 Home Insurance in 66109
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
irecently divorced and the court awarded me the house and its indebtedness. i want to change my house insurance to a different company. the current
For legal advice, your best source of information is your attorney--consult with an attorney and see exactly what options you may have.
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 12, 2010 Home Insurance in 66549
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Home Insurance in Kansas
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer