How To... in Jersey City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Adding on the Deed?
Usually you can quit claim someone on but you should really contact a real estate attorney, closing or title company to do it for you. in most cases a deed will be $150 plus recording f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 6, 2009 How To... in Jersey City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Hudson County > Jersey City > How To... in Jersey City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer