Huson : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dp2, Other/Just Looking in Virginia
Dp2 answered:
Can I move money from my IRA to refinance my home and aviod paying taxes on it?
I'm not a CPA, so you'll need to check with a CPA on the tax implications. I'll only address the real-estate specific part of your question.

You're allowed to bo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 3, 2012 Financing in Huson
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer