In My Neighborhood in Huntington Beach : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tina Lam, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Tina Lam answered:
If a property is zoned as R1, can I remodel my room over the garage into a 1 bedroom apartment and rent it out?
As long as you're not adding another housing unit and you do any renovations according to your city's building codes, you should have no problem.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013 In My Neighborhood in 92648
John  Doan, Real Estate Pro in Irvine, CA
John Doan answered:
What are the standards for R-1 zoning and exactly what does it mean?
Hi R-1 zoning is land allocated for building 1-4 unit properties on. What standards are you asking about exactly? There are several types of R- zones. It comes done to things like space ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 18, 2015 In My Neighborhood in 92648
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Orange County > Huntington Beach > In My Neighborhood in Huntington Beach
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer