Historic Inner East : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Lorna Furder…,  in Troy, OH
Lorna Furderer answered:
Who specializes in selling historical homes - especialy in Eaton?

your best bet would be to contact the Preble County Historical Society and see if they have any recommendations, or check on the Dayton Board of Realtors' website to see ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 9, 2010 Home Buying in Historic Inner East
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Montgomery County > Dayton > Historic Inner East
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer