Foreclosure in Hamden : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Ross, Real Estate Pro in Southington, CT
Dan Ross answered:
Regarding my previous question about foreclosure, law date, etc.I found on Judicial site their Motion for
You can call the attorney for the plaintiff. They should be able to give you that info.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 24, 2009 Foreclosure in Hamden
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > New Haven County > Hamden > Foreclosure in Hamden
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer